News for October Library Book Clubs
Each book club starts at 630PM and all are welcome
- 19th Mystery – The Widower’s Wife
- 24th Sci-Fi – The Fifth Wave
- 31th Tara’s Nonfiction –
Give us a suggestion for a good book!
Let us know if you are interested in another type of book club…
- Coming soon a coffee shop group – meeting at Anchor & Anvil late mornings.
All ages welcome. For more information, call 412 264 3502.
- Food for Fines
- Fines Program November 2017Coraopolis Memorial Library will be accepting canned goods and non-perishable food items to pay for library fines from November 1st-November 15th.One food item brought in will equal one dollar off on library fines. Food items should be taken to the donation box near the library’s circulation desk. All food collected will be donated to the Coraopolis Cooperative Food Bank!Donations should include only shelf-stable foods, such as canned fruits, vegetables and canned meats, beans, rice, cereal, etc. The food bank is really in need of soup donations. Home-canned items, opened foods, or foods past their expiration dates will not be accepted.Note: There will be a limit of 10 items (or $10 off in fines) per person per visit.Customers must have existing fines or hold fees to participate in the Food for Fines program, but anyone may donate food items at the library during the drive.Food for Fines donations can ONLY be used for fines. Donated items cannot be used towards:
- Lost or damaged materials
- Collection agency fees,
- lost card fees,
- or other charges.
For more information, contact Coraopolis Memorial Library at 412-264-3502.