LIBRARY INFORMATION AND HOURS OF OPERATION
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation and out of safety concerns for both staff and patrons, the library is currently CLOSED to the public for in-house services.
We continue to be OPEN for curbside pick-up.
- For the month of September, the library will offer curbside pick-up service on the following days and times: Monday 10:00-12:00; Tuesday 10:00-12:00 & 5:00-7:00; Wednesday 10:00-12:00 & 1:30-3:00; Thursday 10:00-12:00 & 3:00-5:00; and Saturday 11:00-1:00.
- The library will be CLOSED on Fridays for the entire month of September but will now open for Saturday service.
- Patrons who have holds on items will be contacted by staff to schedule an appointment to pick-up items once they arrive to our library.
- Staff is in the building and able to help you with your orders and holds. You may call us at 412-264-3502 with any questions you have or any other assistance you may need.
- At this time, the library is NOT offering computer, fax, or printing services.
- Our meeting room is CLOSED to the public.
- All in-house programming has been cancelled at this time.
- Our dropbox is open for returns. All returns receive a four-day quarantine and cleaning before those items are checked in and shown as returned on your account.
- Please follow our Facebook page for additional updates and programming information.
- We continue to monitor the situation and thank our dedicated patrons for all of their patience and understanding as we work through this unprecedented time.
Mark your calendar! Our fall craft bag giveaway starts next week. Stop by to visit Miss Adrienne during the listed days and times and get your free bag(s)! Hope to see you soon!
SEPTEMBER IS LOVE YOUR LIBRARY MONTH!
This September, all libraries across Allegheny County are inviting residents to participate in a special fundraising collaboration to show support for their local library. Now in its fifth year, “Love Your Library,” a countywide initiative developed by the Allegheny County Library Association and the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, provides a way for residents and businesses to show their love to their local library.
Our library will receive a pro-rated portion of a $200,000.00 match pool from the Jack Buncher Foundation for every donation of up to $500.00 during the month of September.
So, please donate today and share the love! To make a donation to our library, you can click on the link below or mail a check made payable to:
Coraopolis Memorial Library, 601 School Street, Coraopolis, PA 15108
Thank you to so many of you who have graciously donated to this campaign!
If you or someone you know would like to have one of our Love Your Library yard signs, just call the library at 412-264-3502 to arrange for a curbside pick-up!
SEPTEMBER’S BINGO CARD IS HERE!
NEW VIRTUAL BOOK CLUB INFORMATION
New York Times Best Sellers Lists